Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nightmare on 13th








So last night our friend Ashton asked us to go with her and a date to Salt Lake City to the Nightmare on 13th attraction. Curtis was all over the idea but I was more than a little hesitant. Ever since I was a little kid I have had an overactive imagination. Scary things and I usually don't do amazingly well. It isn't that I don't like scary things. I am after an adrenaline rush just like the next person. Usually what happens though is I watch/go to a scary thing and then I can't sleep for a week or so. Even as I am typing this there is a story on the history channel about the "skunk ape" which is freaking me out. As a child I was terrified of Big Foot, and this show is almost as terrifying.

Anyway, last night we went to this Nightmare on 13th where I proceeded to get scared out of my pants (not literally). Thankfully now I have a 6'3" husband to hold and protect me when something comes from me from the shadows. Even though it was scary I came out alive and well with Curtis at my side. He is my "protector" that is for sure. I would suggest anyone living on the Wasatch Front...or even Utah for that matter, who wants to get a good scare, should definitely visit Nightmare on 13th. It is only 20 bucks to get in the door for over an hour of chills, thrills, and scariness. I loved it, and I know that my husband did as well. (He didn't even get scared once...what is up with that?)

Here is a picture of us before we even went in. I look terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment