Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the lives of us, (Curtis and Shae Jackson).  We are newly married and loving life.  Because I (Shae) have blogged a little before I thought it might be fun to start a blog with my husband to keep up with our everyday events and let our families and friends know about what is happening in our lives. I am sure I will probably blog more here than Curtis will, but we will have to wait and see if that really happens.  

This is just the opener, but stick with us I promise it will be interesting.  We live pretty crazy lives.  Halloween is just around the corner and we have some really sweet things planned.  Check back soon.   

1 comment:

  1. Jackson,
    I love to follow blogs. We don't have one ourselves but we will be excited to follow yours. Thanks.
    The Rankins
    Sorry, JacksonS

    ReplyDelete